What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A step-by-step system on how to plan, promote, and run webinars while saving thousands of dollars and hours of your time
- Grow your e-mail list with professional registration pages on your website
- Build beautiful and clean webinar pages on your website
- Use the free Google Hangouts technology on your website
- Promote and build incredible buzz for your webinars
- Make on-screen offers on your webinar page
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. DIY Webinar Guide scores 74.74/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://businessrepublic.net/the-diy-webinar-guide/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $39.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: businessrepublic.net you’ll also be taken through to businessrepublic.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)